We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Saturday 8 August 2009

8 DAYS UNTIL WE LEAVE...wow..

Now the hours and minutes are REALLY dropping off the days. With 8 days to us packing up and going, it's odd to sit down and think, "in 9 days I'll be on top of a mountain and running off back down it". It is hitting home the huge task of running and speed hiking up Ben Nevis, Ben MacDui, Snowdonia and 7 other peaks in just 5 days. Apart from the large milages between them, I'm hoping my battered body and my IBD holds out.

The support has been massive, people off eBay seeing our sales and donating, bloggers linking to us, donations from people looking at our site, people who see our truck whilst shopping for kit talking off large discounts to help us out, sponsors, friends and family all supporting our causes. I never thought this experience would have so much impact on me, it has. I'm quite touched by all the effort others have also given to our event.

Here's to 8 days and counting...

-darren

Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG