We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Monday 10 August 2009

Is it Christmas?

SIX DAYS!!, just six days left, this now feels like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Today I packed everything, then unpacked, then weighed it, then ditched some stuff, then re-packed it, then adjusted it...three hours later I realised I'm just fussing about. To take my mind of the next six days I've started to strip down my mountain bike to re-spray it, this I'm hoping should take me a few days to sort out. So I can stop buggerin' around with my kit until Friday!

A week today we'll be on a mountain somewhere in Scotland, a nice lady I spoke to at the campsite we are booked in to in the highlands said 'I can't promise you rain, but I can almost guarantee it', ah well at least she was honest.

Roll on Tuesday.

-darren

Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG