We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Monday 20 July 2009

Back on track...

We have a HUGE week this one coming up as we head for our charity fundraising evening on the 26th July, in Dawlish. I hope the weather plays nice!!?

I managed to train lightly this weekend. On the bike and some hill sprint, so feeling less locked in the house and feeling more with it now.

Just think less than 28 days and we are on the first hill...
It's very real now.
-darren

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Good luck with your training and the main event. Please let me offer the advice of being careful. Truly! Just yesterday, I read the sad obituary of a classmate, an avid biker who was killed 3-4 days ago. This past wkend was our 40th high school class reunion. People sometimes don't realize how dangerous riding a bike can be.

I popped in for a visit from blogupp this am, and hope you'll do the same.

Sandy
welcome mats always out on all my blogs, though I popped in From Traveling Suitcase

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG