We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Friday 21 August 2009

Why does it always rain on me...

Ok, I 'think' I 'might' have made a mistake by putting the following on our truck "2 guys, 5 days, 10 peaks, over 16,000 mtrs of ascent & descent, 120+ Km on foot - England, Wales and Scotland...I bet it rains!" - right what I think I really meant to say at the end was, "...I bet it shines with glorious sun and we'll see wonderful panoramic views of rolling countryside."

Just been up and down Cadair Idris in the rain and oddly a new weather condition, HAIL!

Bryn & Tim think I've cursed the event, I personally feel the same bloody cloud is following us all over the 1300 miles we've done so far around the UK.

One more left, Pen Y Fan here we come....phew. So far 109 Km in 26 hrs, getting there.
-darren

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG