We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Kit, stuff, bits & bobs..

In the services there is a saying;

"All the gear & no idea"

A year ago I had some road running trainers and a pair of walking boots, a few pairs of walking socks and trousers, a nice helly hansen and some running shorts. It all seemed enough. I've walked a few miles and run a few aswell. Wow how things have changed We've had some awesome support from Logo for polos, with wiking running tops and shorts to name a few items they have supplied. Hilly for more running and walking socks of such technical standards than I knew I could use. Hydrate for Health for bladders and hydration systems the list is endless.

I started gathering all the kit together on our bed, then had to move to the spare room, now I have the joy of trying to pack it all in to my kit bag (thanks again logo for polos). All the gear and I have used every single last piece of it!! We have to be strict as there are four of us sharing one vehicle, all our water food and camping gear!! It is going to be a squeeze.

We have trained with the kit trialled new bits of kit and broken quite a few bits of kit along the way, I'm now pretty sure the only bit of kit I'm now worrying about is the one I got issued at birth my own body!!

bring it on going by Darren's clock we have 5 days and counting...


HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT US, in the next few days.
If you are reading this and have not yet donated and you think £1 or more is worthy for our 4x charities please donate via our paypal link on the top of both our Blog and Main Website. Tell a friend or two or just email us say hi.

-Bryn

Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG