We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Monday 10 August 2009

The Heart Beats a little faster....

Wow 7 days from now my thighs will be aching my back a little sore and i'll be smiling....

We will have completed day 1 and will be well on our way what a challenge. It feels similar to London Marathon week, I'm nervous but excited in the pit of my stomach is a little flutter ocasionnaly it starts disco dancing like 15 year old on his first date. I'm sure of my self one moment and then second guessing have we trained hard enough, have we planned well enough do we really need to do this? Only time will tell about the first two. The last question though is, 'does anyone ever need to do something for somebody else?' and the answer I believe is YES! if you can and why not.

Right folks I should be in bed, sweet dreams....
-Bryn

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG