We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Friday 14 August 2009

Training, training and oh some things about saying YES

I've spent so many weeks training thinking about training sleeping dreaming about training. Finally I have a few weeks off and all I can think I is have I trained enough, have I , have I really!!!!

You know what as far as I can tell, I think "Yes I have". Obviously next week will be the real tell when I'm breathing out my derrier wondering why oh why I said Yes all those months ago.

On that note saying yes has led to some fairly weird situations, i.e.;

My ex boss "would you want to run the London Marathon?" My reply Yes
Caro from Children with Leukeamia "would you like to run dressed as Mr Tickle?" My reply Yes
One of my girlfriends best mates Boyfriends AKA Darren "Would you like to run up some British mountains to the height of Everest" My reply Yes
Yeah when some one opens a sentence with "Bryn whould you ..... " I do get slightly nervous, but you know what it ain't half fun try it some time!


Bryn oh 3 days aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG