We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Sunday 12 April 2009

Training days... and not so training days

At the begining it was all about fitting training around our lives, it has for a few weeks been about fitting our lives around training.

Now and again life throws you a rope.

Darren and I have often commented how different our training regimes have been to achieve the same goals. Some weeks training for me has been six days a week, I know some will say to much but it has been varied 3 days in the gym alternate days, and working from upper core then lower whilst also pushing some cardio and endurance training each time. The days in between Tuesdays" has been long endurance swims a mile and a quarter to a mile and a half, then on Thursdays training early morning swims with a local club fast and lung aching. Then finally on the weekend Darren and myself have been hitting the hills long hard and really seeing the benefits.

As I said now and again life throws you a rope I've been dragged kicking and screaming back to london on a short contract. Money is a constant demand in all of our lives in this current climate. The rope is the short break from training it has given me a chance to put all my our training into perspective.

It has been really really good, I could make sure I have some more direct definitive goals when I am training and desired results. I love what we are doing and could not be happy where we I am right now.

Loving life loving training.

Bryn

Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG