We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Sunday 11 January 2009

Winter Hibernation

The weirdest of feelings, I feel like I'm surrounded by cotton wool. I think my body for the first time ever has actually been affected by the seasons. I feel like I'm waking up from hibernation!

I've struggled to get motivated, fighting with my conscious about going to the gym, even about going for a simple road run. Last weeks epic on the moor helped me a little, this has been my first week back at work and that has helped me as well.

My new years resolution was to remain teetotal and caffeine free until after the challenge. So far so good. I've had headaches for four days running, stomach cramps...weird I never realised that withdrawal from caffeine would be so tough?

I have finally fully woken from my winter slumber gym session is all booked in for seven a.m tomorrow morning. Bring on the next seven months and those mountains - Bryn
Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG