We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hills, rain, Ice oh and a bit of snow



Well I think you can guess from the picture that Darren's calf has improved he has a few tales to tell, He's been sneaking out for training sessions with out me!!

We managed to get out again, god it was needed, sub zero temperatures, driving winds and Hilly our snow man!! Darren was gettin a little too friendly with the wee fella. So we had to leave him behind [the snow man, not Darren].

Trainig wise it was a nice sharp blast up Router over Yes Tor across to Highwillhays. I managed to choose the wrong footwear as it was clear as a bell down in Torbay as I set off, I should have checked the weather reports. My toes where freezing and as I tried to dodge freezing cold standing water I ended up looking like Bambi on ice and ended up flat on my backside. Then to top it off we followed a track and ended up on having to cross a small area of marsh and I managed to fall flat on my face my momentum carried me about 10 ft forward, it was quite impressive after I wiped the snow out of my eyes ears and nose all I could hear was Darrens laughter...

Bryn

Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG