We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Sunday 16 November 2008

That's better!

Phew...it was becoming very frustrating training so hard only to hit physical walls every week. In the last month I've seen little if any improvement in overall fitness levels. Possibly this is the key moment that many people give up, but for Bryn and myself I guess that's not an option. We have our goals and we must achieve every single one of them.

I know the body goes through stages as fitness levels increase slowly, I feel momentum is now with me to push harder. Todays run gave me back some much needed reward and confidence. At last I could see a difference, we covered a technical route over a good variation of terrain, with two short energy sapping accents and lots and lots of mud!

My lungs are starting to relaxing under the work load towards the end and today I found that my recovery time is creeping up. I've turned a corner and was finally given some small reward, a few cuts and a couple of blisters but well worth the effort. Another bonus; I moaned less as I just focused on the task in hand, something I am sure Bryn is very happy with! - Darren

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG