We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Sunday 9 November 2008

The Moments in-between



The days fly by when your having fun.
So far so good but the training days are being interupted my pre-aranged fundraising (dressing up as Mr Tickle at a number of West Country venues), family events (my missus graduating) and Trips out the latest being a bungee jump 160ft at a place near Windsor (Datchett). I have a few more fundraising days and a trip up to london Ice Climbing (indoor) and a bit of Fund raising for the London Marathon 2009 and then I can at last focus singularly on "UKEC 2009".

But I promise to keep the training hours up as much as possible, including a move on to the push bike to work at least twice a week and a dip in the pool at least once a week!!

Darren's after a rower to supplement his training.. I cant wait to see him suffering as much as I will be.. Good luck bud.

Bryn

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG