We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Sunday 30 November 2008

Oh My Word it's frickin cold out here...



A long day Saturday we got back around eight at night from london. Tired but happy, we had a few jobs to do email to send etc. Half Past two in the morning I managed to crawl in to bed. Oh did I forget to mention that we had agreed to be on the moor for a training session at eight fifteen. which meant getting up at half seven... JOY.

Well half eight the next morning there we are parked up near Haytor on Dartmoor to for a nice Circular walk of about four or so miles nice an easy... Ah that when the wind gently blew past us, it was like scene from a movie me and Darren made eye contact and through gritted teeth uttered the ***** me that's cold. Darrens fingers where already blue and I could name a few parts of my anatomy which where inverting themselves.

A nice leisurely stroll across the moors and we where wishing that all the good preperation and safety equipment... don't forget your gloves you will regret it!!

By Bryn
Stumble It!

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG