We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Saturday 25 October 2008

Looks like I have to get my finger out.
Good effort Mate well done with the weight loss quite impressive that the double chin has vanished. I'm Personally workin on the moobs and the drastically disappearing beer barrel of a belly. I've managed to drop from just over 14 stone to 13.2!
October has been a mental month for me not enough training it has to be said.
I'm still fund raising for Children with leukaemia for the Great North Run and if you class dancin in super markets dressed as Mr Tickle as training I'm doing ok only 5 mmore events to go.
I managed to get the mountain bike out at last as I like to keep the training diverse, I almost died obviously I need to stop getting lifts every where and get on the bike alot lot more.

well onwards and upwards let the training commence

Bryn Posey

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG