We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Thursday 23 October 2008

Effort = result

I am officially proud of my efforts I have now managed to drop myself from 16 stone to 14.5 stone in 8 weeks and I'm happy with the results. My general fitness is still in need of more attention, so to my cardio. But over all, I'm training harder, eating better and adjusting my lifestyle for this challenge with interesting results.

I know the real hard work starts when we get within 6 months of the event staring in late August'09.

But my commitment it already there, I know Bryn's is... anyone that can run the London Marathon and the Great North Run dressed as Mr. Tickle has two ingredients I needed for this challenge; determination and sense of humour. Remember we launch the main website on Nov 1st'08, so please tell everyone you know and support us anyway you can - Darren


No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG