We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Soon, very soon

Well I've sacrificed training for diet and the web/blog development over the last two weeks. There is much going on behind the scenes of UK Everest Challenge. We are securing sponsors slowly, building up our knowledge base, route planning, building up our IT equipment, and sourcing equipment for our advertising and marketing campaigns.

I'm now going to proudly announce that I've lost half a stone in four weeks! A change of diet, fruit for lunch, no snacking, staying of beer [sniff] and generally being more active is having a great effect. I've also noticed my energy levels returning and brain seems to be functioning since I've given up on drinking coffee everyday. Obviously this has had a positive reflection on my sleeping patterns.

Taking on a challenge like this is great in many ways, with something like this to focus on it gives you a greater perspective of what is going on around you. It's like stepping off the merry-go-round.

Our site will officially launch 1st of November, 2008. Please visit the .com the .org will only be for back up server/domain. - talk soon - Darren

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG