We are supporting the following charities:
email us email us email us email us

Saturday 11 July 2009

Alright out there

Firstly to thoseout there who where following us on a weekly basis. I do apologise for the drop off in posts over the last 6 weeks.

It has been an odd time for both of us it's Darrens second summer in his new job and my first summer in my new job. Honestly I dont hink either of us realised how busy life was going to get. During the winter it was great everyone else was sleepy and we where out bounding around the hills and mountains feeling fantastic. Then summer arrived and the world has exploded.

We're still ontrack I've been out fundraising 4 times in as many weeks so the donations are still rolling in. Thank you to every single person it still amazes me how much people give.

Training is still happening as Darren has menioned we have had to change our training location to enable him to do his thing. But we're still managing 11 minute miles constant up hill and down dale regardless of the inclines.

I'll make sure I keep you all up to date with whats happening over the next few weeks as well.

Take it easy..

Bryn

No comments:

Sports (Blogs) - TOP.ORG